- It minimizes the risk of heart disease. Training procedures intensify the bloodstream and strengthen cardiovascular endurance.
- It’s suitable for any age. From young kids to elderly people, this type of exercise poses no age restrictions, and can be performed freely by anyone.
- Is a good way to burn calories. Each one hour session on the cycle burns about 700-800 calorie, making it an effective way to lose weight.
- Improves health. As with any other regular training, indoor cycling ensures a long term well being by conditioning most of the processes of the human body.
- It’s great for a warm up. For example, fitness enthusiasts and athletes use such cycles to warm up and increase their energy levels before a major event or a heavy workout.
- Evidently, indoor cycling workouts are an all-purpose method of training that saves time and allows people to concentrate on the exercise itself. The benefits it offers are undeniable, so it’s the rational choice for anyone willing to stay fit and healthy.
TORQ Cycle offers the most challenging and rewarding spinning class Hong Kong. Try it now!